Total Pageviews

Friday, September 02, 2011

Revisited NFL Picks for the Season!


Hello everyone,

I have chosen to take another look at the entire picks of the NFL, I’ll do that in this post! Beginning right now.


Here are my revisited picks for the AFC divisions:

Placement

AFC East

AFC North

AFC South

AFC West

1.

Patriots

Steelers

Colts

Chargers

2.

Jets

Ravens

Texans

Chiefs

3.

Bills

Browns

Titans

Broncos

4.

Dolphins

Bengals

Jaguars

Raiders

I don’t believe I’ve changed much in the AFC East picks; the Pats simply are to tough in this division, sorry Jets. The Bills will take 3rd place in front of the ’Phins. So that’s that.

In the AFC North Steelers will once again reign, the Ravens will come close – but will ultimately fail. I have a lot of faith in the Browns, and I don’t see the Dalton Bengals win against the McCoy Browns.

Moving on to the AFC South; The Colts will once again win the division and Texans won’t get a Wildcard… Locker’s Titans & Gabbert’s Jags will be locked in a battle for 3rd place all year!

I’ve changed a lot in the AFC West, at first I thought that the Chiefs would be amazing this year, but right now – I just don’t see them take the division after all.

Next up is the NFC Division!:

Placement

NFC East

NFC North

NFC South

NFC West

1.

Eagles

Packers

Falcons

Rams

2.

Giants

Bears

Saints

Cardinals

3.

Cowboys

Lions

Panthers

Seahawks

4.

Redskins

Vikings

Buccaneers

49ers


I didn’t have a lot of problems picking in the NFC East, the [in]famous ’’dream team’’ from Philly will win the division, not easily – but they’ll win. The Giants will be better than both the ’Boys & The ’Skins this year, and the latter two wil fight all of this year for 3rd place.

It hurts my Bear-heart to say that the Packers will take the division this year… But hey, they probably will. I have a lot of believe in the Bears, but also the Lions this year! The Lions will fight the Bears for 2nd place, but they’ll end up with a 8-8 record – whilst the Bears will have a winning season. The Vikes will have a lot of problems this year, but, they’ll return next year with a great young QB in Christian Ponder.

In the NFC South I see Ryan’s Falcons defeating Brees’ Saints, this year – no doubt fo me here. The Panthers will take 3rd, in a division were the real fight will be for 3rd place, between them and the Bucs.

This year I see Sam Bradford leading the Rams to a division title, Seattle and Arizona won’t keep up, and the 49ers might have the first pick in next year’s draft!



So, IMHO The Pats, Steelers, Colts, Chargers, Packers, Falcons, Eagles & Rams will be in the Playoffs due to them winning their divisions, but who’ll take the two wildcards? Here’s my opinion:

- The New York Jets will come close to winning their division, but will ultimately fail due to an amazing Patriot team. The Jets will go to the Playoffs with a Wildcard – and the Ravens will also get a Wildcard. In the NFC it’s a tough challenge to find the Wildcard Teams… I see the Saints getting the first Wildcard – and then it's a battle between the Bears and the Giants!

So to sum up:

DIVISION WINNERS:
- Patriots
- Steelers
- Colts
- Chargers
- Packers
- Falcons
- Eagles
- Rams

WILDCARDS:
- Jets (AFC)
- Ravens (AFC)
- Saints (NFC)
- Bears (NFC)

… But who’ll win the NFC & the AFC Championships? I see the Jets winning the AFC Championship! The New York Wildcard team will pull a Packer-10-playoff-season, and go to the Super Bowl! In the NFC I see the Falcons going to the Super Bowl this season, and winning the NFC Championship!

In the battle between the two Champions, the Jets will finally get their Super Bowl rings! A great defence combined with a better Sanchez and great running game will give them the ultimate victory this season!

NFC CHAMP:
- Atlanta Falcons

AFC CHAMP:
- New York Jets

Super Bowl Champions:
- New York Jets


In the Next post I’ll take a look at the other picks I need to make – for example MVP of the Season!

- I’m Jeffrey Rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment