Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 07, 2011

NFL 11/12 Preview: AFC WEST









…Dary!! Legendary!!

Hello everyone, I’m Jeffrey Rex!

The next division is the AFC West!

AFC – West:

AFC – West

1. Kansas City Chiefs

2. San Diego Chargers

3. Denver Broncos

4. Oakland Raiders


- The Chiefs will win, my first thought on this Division. They have a very good QB in Matt Cassel, a couple of great Runningbacks in Le’Ron McClain, Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles & three great receivers in Moeaki, Bowe & Baldwin! They’ll win because they got better! The Chargers will lose because they haven’t… Denver will see a fight between Tebow & Orton, a battle that Orton is winning… That might be for the best. The Raiders are not gonna win, they’ll probably only win 3 or 4 games this year… But, you never know about the Raiders… This Division might have a Wildcard winner in San Diego!

That was the AFC - next up is the NFC... After that I'll speculate about the Wildcard's and the overall picture of the NFL Post-Season!

Once again, I’m Jeffrey Rex!

And the next post will be Legen… Wait for it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Did I look like a fool last night!? ''My Team'' in this division just flat out didn't show up! I still feel this team will be better, despite having a tougher schedule this year...

    ReplyDelete