Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

NFL Week 2 Review & Week 3 Predictions!

Hello everyone,

Last week, I was 0-1 and had the goal to go 1-1 when this week began. I've reached that goal! I won week 2 11-5 & am now 1-1. It was also a week that saw my Bears losing to the Saints... They are now 1-1, they go into this week with a clear mind - ready to face the defending Super Bowl Champs, Green Bay Packers!

Here are my predictions for week 3:

Sunday:

New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills
Winner: New England Patriots.
- The Pats go up against an in form team from Buffalo, but, Brady'll take them down!

San Francisco 49'ers @ Cincinnati Bengals
Winner: Cincinnati Bengals.
- The Bengals have a young offense, but, I do see them taking the win here against the Niners.

Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings
Winner: Detroit Lions.
- 2-0 and still goint strong, they'll knock the 0-2 Vikes down!

New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles
Winner: Philadelphia Eagles.
- Tough game, this one. Philly I'll take it!

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Carolina Panthers
Winner: Carolina Panthers.
- Cam versus Blaine, 2 rookie QBs. I see the amazingly talented Cam Newton taking the win - he has been amazing already this season.

Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns
Winner: Cleveland Browns.
- I really like the Browns this year, I see them taking the Fins down in a tight game.

Houston Texans @ New Orleans Saints
Winner: New Orleans Saints.
- The Saints proved last week that they are very talented, and I see them going 2-1 this week.

Denver Broncos @ Tennessee Titans
Winner: Tennessee Titans.
- Even though I'd like to see Jake Locker play today - Hasselbeck isn't that bad, they'll take down Orton/Tebow.

New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders
Winner: New York Jets.
- J-E-T-S = Destined(by me) to win the Super Bowl within 3 years! They'll take a win today.

Baltimore Ravens @ St.Louis Rams
Winner: Baltimore Ravens.
- Even though I like the Rams, I see the Ravens taking this one.

Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers
Winner: San Diego Chargers.
- Rivers will have a good day.

Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks
Winner: Arizona Cardinals.
- The Kolb lead Arizona team will take another win here.

Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Winner: Atlanta Falcons.
- Matty Ice'll take the win here.

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears
Winner: Chicago Bears.
- I'm biased, but, I cannot pick against the Bears when they meet the Pack.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Indianapolis Colts
Winner: Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Big Ben takes on the worst team in the NFL.... This one should be easy...

Monday:

Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys
Winner: Washington Redskins.
- I like Shanahan, I like Rex Grossman.... Go Skins!

So, let's see if I go 2-1 or 1-2... I'll hope for the best, but, I'd give it all up for a Bears win!

Once again,
I'm Jeffrey Rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment