Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 08, 2011

NFL Week 1: Predictions/Picks

Hello everyone,

I know, I know - The first match is already over, but I'd like to share my predictions with everyone.

New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers
- Winner: Green Bay Packers.
--Yes, it's already over but I really did pick them - I can proof it, if you ask me to.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens
- Winner: Pittsburgh Steelers.
-- As you saw in my season predictions, I feel good about both of these teams - but, for me Steelers are the better team, they'll take a win in Baltimore!

Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars
- Winner: Tennessee Titans.
-- This is a very close match, but, I believe that without Garrard Jaguars will have a tough time - IMHO Hasselbeck defeats Luke McCown easily, I beg of you Jacksonville; Start Gabbert!

Philadelphia Eagles @ St. Louis Rams
- Winner: Philadelphia Eagles.
-- The infamous 'Dream Team' from Philly will take this IMHO, but, I'd like to believe The Rams will put up a fight. I'll cheer for Rams in this one, but, I see the Eagles taking it.

Atlanta Falcons @ Chicago Bears
- Winner: Atlanta Falcons.
-- Well, I'm a Bears fan, but, I've chosen to be objective during my predictions... At least this time... Matty Ice might do a lot of good in this game, but, I do see Bears doing a lot of great things too.

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans
- Winner: Houston Texans.
-- Had this been a complete healthy Colts team, I'd have chosen them to win - but, without Manning The Colts aren't that great...

Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs
- Winner: Kansas City Chiefs.
-- This is a tough one... But, my gut says Chiefs.

Detroit Lions @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Winner: Detroit Lions.
-- The Lions will have a great season... And they'll take the win here. They simply are the best of these two.

Minnesota Vikings @ San Diego Chargers
- Winner: San Diego Chargers.
-- The Chargers will have great year... The Vikings won't - as simple as that!

New York Giants @ Washington Redskins
- Winner: New York Giants.
-- The Giants will take a great win in Skin' Country! I really like Grossman, but, his opponents simply are better.

Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals
- Winner: Carolina Panthers.
-- This is another tough one, but, I see Carolina taking it - but, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cardinals destroying them.

Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49'ers
- Winner: Seattle Seahawks.
-- Yes, the Seattle QB's aren't that great - but, neither are the 49'ers'... Seattle will take this one, that's my gut feeling.

Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets
- Winner: New York Jets.
-- I really look forward to this game! My father's favorite team (Cowboys) takes on one of the teams I see winning the Super Bowl. I just don't see Dallas doing a lot in this game...

New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins
- Winner: New England Patriots.
-- The Pats will take the win here, these are two opposites... Phins = Bad season, Pats = Great season.

Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos
- Winner: Denver Broncos.
-- Why the Broncos? Answer: They simply have more skill this season IMHO...

Hopefully, I'll go 16-0 this week - but I'll follow up.

Thank you,

I'm Jeffrey Rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment