Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Individual Awards - picks!

As promised, here are my picks for the individual awards in this years NFL!

NFL MVP:
Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers.
- I see Rivers having a great year, this season. Rivers has been outstanding these last few seasons, and this year he'll shine!

Offensive Player of the Year:
Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers.
- I really am worried I'll repeat myself... so... xD

Defensive Player of the Year:
Darrelle Revis, New York Jets.
- Revis Island won't let anything get past him this year, he'll be a leader in the hunt for Rings!

Offensive Rookie of the Year:
Mark Ingram, New Orleans Saints.
- Now I'm not so sure about this one... But, I do see Ingram having a great year - and it doesn't hurt to be with an experienced QB.

Defensive Rookie of the Year:
Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals.
- Peterson will need to be outstanding for the Cardinals this season - and he will! I believe in this guy!


Next up: This week's picks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment