Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 07, 2011

NFL 11/12 Preview: AFC South


…Dary!! Legendary!!

Hello everyone, I’m Jeffrey Rex!

The next division is the AFC South!

AFC – South:

AFC – South

1. Indianapolis Colts

2. Houston Texans

3. Jacksonville Jaguars

4. Tennesee Titans


- If there’s one thing I feel very sure of, it is that Jack Del Rio will lose his job at the end of the year! I believe that if the Jags don’t make the Playoffs he’ll be sacked! The same might happen for Gary Kubiak, but, I see them having more to fight with. The Colts, lead by Peyton Manning, will win this division again… I don’t see them losing this year, I really don’t… The real fight is for the second place, and a possible Wildcard! Texans are ahead in that competition IMHO. They are the only of the remaining teams that haven’t signed a rookie QB with expectations to start. The Jags & Titans are gonna have a QB fight, in Titan-country we have Hasselbeck versus Locker & in Jacksonville we have Gabbert versus Garrard. I don’t see Locker playing until the end of the season, but, I see Gabbert playing from around week 7-10 until the end of the season. I like these two rookies, but, they’ll have tough competition. I see the Jags beating the Titans in this fierce battle, due to having MJD.

Once again, I’m Jeffrey Rex!

And the next post will be Legen… Wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment