Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 07, 2011

NFL 11/12 Preview: AFC NORTH

…Dary! Legendary!!

Hello everyone, I’m Jeffrey Rex!

Next up is the AFC – North!

AFC – North:


AFC – North

1. Baltimore Ravens

2. Pittsburgh Steelers

3. Cleveland Browns

4. Cincinnati Bengals


- This is the Division of the interesting rookie WideReceivers, in Baltimore we have Torrey Smith, Greg Little in Cleveland & A.J. Green in Cincinnati. I’d look out for these guys if I were you! The Bengals have a good team, BUT, they have no intention of starting Andy Dalton – as I understand them. So they’ll probably start with Gradkowski – I see this team being very unlucky this year… The Browns have a good starting QB, McCoy is gonna be good this year – his number of fans will rise! I look forward to see if Hillis wil have a bad year, possibly due to the Madden Curse! I don’t think that they have done much in Pittsburgh – but then again, did they need to? I really don’t think so, the team has a lot of talent and will be good once again… But, the Ravens will win this year – they have gotten better – and I see Flacco having a great year! But it will be close, possibly right down to the blowing of the whistle!





Once again, I’m Jeffrey Rex!


And the next post will be Legen… Wait for it!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently Andy Dalton is 1st on the Depth Chart, as of today. This might result in The Bengals becoming Nr. 3 in this Division. But, I still feel that McCoy will help the Browns more than Dalton can help Cincinnati... So I wouldn't change a thing here...

    ReplyDelete