Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

#6: FC Barcelona = European Champions!

...Dary! Legendary!!!

Hello everyone I'm Jeffrey Rex
So this evening the spanish soccer/football team FC Barcelona won the UEFA Champions League - probably the most respected trophy in the soccer world. The spanish champions FC Barcelona met the english champions Manchester United - in a game that was hyped amazingly in Europe. I'm not really a fan of FC Barcelona, & I really am NOT a fan of Manchester United - but, I hoped for a good game in which Manchester would lose, and that Messi would destroy them... I believe it was pretty close to that - Barcelona defeated Manchester United 3-1 in London, England.
My father & I bet 100 danish crowns that Barcelona would win, and ended up with 200 danish crowns at the end of the night - so to sum up, I'm pretty satisfied!
To be honest, I dreamed of a Chelsea-FC Barcelona game when the tournament started. But, no Chelsea fan could say that they deserved to be in that game, unfortunately...

So hopefully next year we'll see Chelsea, and their captain John [J.T.] Terry lift the trophy!

Once again I'm Jeffrey Rex!

And the next post will be Legen.. Wait for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment