Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

#5: A Piece of Cake!

...Dary! Legendary!!

Hello everyone I'm Jeffrey Rex
As you may have read in my last post, I was worried about the english test - but as I predicted, I overcame my worry and made a great essay and some great grammar choices. To be honest I think the grammar was to easy - or, I had expected a lot more. Now that this test is history, only 1 test and 1 exam remain - I'm worried about them, but then again It'd be weird if I wasn't just a little bit worried about an exam.

But as you've now read this assignment was a piece of cake, and now I move towards another test. A test that won't be as easy as the one I took today.

See you later - once again I'm Jeffrey Rex!

And the next post will be Legen... Wait for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment