Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

#1: Welcome!

Hello everyone, it's me Jeffrey Rex!
So, to get this along - I'd like to say that even though this is probably my fourth blog on blogger, this is the blog were I'll stay active, serious & hopefully entertaining. I've written blogs about the fictive land of Flugelhorn, about JRex (I'm Jeffrey Rex = JRex 2.0) and about scary ghost stories.
Through these blogs an ongoing theme has been ''lack of time, etc.'', & hopefully it won't be the case here at ''I'm Jeffrey Rex''.
This is my welcome post, get ready for a bumpy ride - you'll read & hopefully enjoy my involvement with schoolproducts such as movies and exams, NFL, Twitter, Applications & so on & so forth.
This is my only active blog as of right now, so hopefully some of the people who have been looking at my old blogs will take a look at this one.

Soon I'll be posting a new post - this time soon means within around 11 hours, or something like that... So get ready for a fun, bumpy, interesting, winning & jawdropping ride!

And for the first time: ''I'm Jeffrey Rex!''

Post Scriptum: It's gonna be Legen.. wait for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment