Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#3: What's on my mind, at this moment?

..Dary!! Legendary!!!

Hello everyone I'm Jeffrey Rex!
So this is the post I've been hyping, in this post you'll see numerous things that worry &/or interests me at this moment. These things include School, Problems worldwide, Movies, Games & an app I really enjoy at this moment. So let's get started with my first topic of the post:

School exams &/or tests of the year:
At this moment I'm studying for a Scriptual English test of the year, it'll probably include test of my spelling, stylistics & there will probably also be an essay or something like it, that I'll need to show my talent in. This test doesn't really worry me, since I see myself as being a Danish English-expert, & I DO receive great grades in English - so as I said this really doesn't worry me that much.
In other news, I just turned in an assignment in which I wrote about the Tv-show Skins & its remake in England, & how the PTC worry to much about this show - I think it's a great paper I've written, but, let's see what my teachers say. I have another test of the year coming up, this is a test of my skills in the subject of AT - a subject in which you need to show how you combine 2 or more subjects, in order to present a topic, my topic is Genesis, & my subjects are Religion & Biology - now this test is something I AM worried about, I don't feel to strong in the biologic part of this assignment, but thankfully this is 'just' a test.
My last worry is a very real exam, the subject is Natural Geography - which consists of topics like farming, the weather & eartquakes - don't get me wrong the final topic I mentioned IS indeed an interesting topic, but the rest don't seem to interest me at all, & my skills in this subject just aren't there. So this is something I'm really worried about - I guess you could say that there is a very real possibility that I'll receive D or maybe if I'm lucky C. So I hope God will help me here - I've got to be honest, this is what worries me the most.
But let's move on, talking about school indeed IS boring.

Problems worldwide:
Now, there are a lot of problems in the world - some more serious than others, but I'll mention soem that really ARE on my mind.
Another ash cloud from Iceland has arrived to annoy numerous tourists, football fans & airlines in all of europe. This doesn't bode well for the UEFA Champions League Final. My second & final worldwide problem some would say isn't even worldwide, but, I'll let that slide - the NFL have been in problems for a very long time now, & players need to keep themselves in shape, without their coaches & training facilities, I believe. This worries me a lot becuase I love to watch the NFL, & this seriously hurts the NFL teams as well as talents. Those were my worries worldwide.

Media, etc:
In the movie section I'm really happy for the team behind the Killing, Nicolas Winding Refn & Lars Von Trier, all of which are Danish or of Danish descent. The two first mentions (The Killing & Winding Refn) have both won an award for being talented &/or good, but, I bet a lot of you are worrying why I'm happy for Lars Von Trier, considering his problems - but that is because 'every publicity is good publicity.
In the gaming section I just received a PlayStation 3 version of Dante's Inferno Divine Edition, which I have yet to try out. I'm really looking forward to two ongoing franchises' latest games ''Madden NFL 12'' & ''Assassin's Creed Revelations'', these are two games that sound terrific & interesting.
The end this post I'd like to mention an application I've begun to use, it's an application created by Twitter profile- Aplusk otherwise known as Ashton Kutcher. It's an application that makes tweeting better & more bearable.

Sincerely yours, I'm Jeffrey Rex!

The next post is going to be Legen... Wait for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment