Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2012

NFL Week 3 Predictions

The Third week is about to start, so in this post you'll see my predictions. In the next one, you'll hear an update on my Predictions so far!

-->
New York Giants @ Carolina Panthers
Winner: New York Giants.
- Last week I learned that I shouldn’t doubt Eli Manning. Therefore I’ll be picking the Giants to defeat this team, even though it’s in Carolina.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Dallas Cowboys
Winner: Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- I have a good feeling about the Bucs, and I believe Coach Schiano will bring the Cowboys on their knees, and Dallas will go 1-2. Don’t be surprised if Jason Garrett doesn’t last the year.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts
Winner: Indianapolis Colts.
- The Jags will have a tough season, and I firmly believe Andrew Luck can get another win in front of his fans. I love to see MJD and I like Gabbert, but I don’t see them being successful against Chuck Pagano’s Colts.

Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns
Winner: Cleveland Browns.
- This is a really tough match to predict, I’m not quite sure where any of these teams are at. All I know is that Weeden was good last week, and so was Trent Richardson. With all that having been said, I wouldn’t be surprised to see C.J. Spiller run amok.

New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins
Winner: New York Jets.
- Miami just won, but I don’t see them winning again. This game means a whole lot for Sanchez & Rex Ryan. It’s a statement game. Where are they at? I’m not quite sure. This game will tell us if Tannehill is good enough; and if Sanchez should be the 1st string QB.

Kansas City Chiefs @ New Orleans Saints
Winner: New Orleans Saints.
- The Saints have been horrendous, or at least, they’ve been below par. You expect more of them, but in the long run they can’t count on only Drew Brees’ arm. However, they meet a team in disarray, so they should win.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Washington Redskins
Winner: Cincinnati Bengals.
- This’ll be tough. I like the Redskins and I like the Bengals. But then again, it’s a rookie at home against a sophomore QB with A.J. Green. It’s tough, but I’m gonna go with the greatest rookie QB so far, Robert Griffin the 3rd. This could come back to bite me, however.

St. Louis Rams @ Chicago Bears
Winner: Chicago Bears.
- My team is at home, and we have something to prove. Are they as good as they were against the Colts, or as bad as they were against the Packers. In this game we’ll find out. Jay Cutler should have a good game, if he doesn’t get destroyed by Chris Long, or get intercepted by Cortland Finnegan. I’ve always liked Sam Bradford, and he’ll have a good game – but he’ll lose this one.

San Francisco 49ers @ Minnesota Vikings
Winner: San Francisco 49ers.
- The Niners are the best team in the NFC, the Vikings are among the worst… This tells the story. I only have one question, can Adrian Peterson run against this D?

Detroit Lions @ Tennessee Titans
Winner: Detroit Lions.
- The Titans are not playing well. I’m really disappointed. Come on Locker, I want you to win –but It’ll be almost impossible! Surprise me please.

Atlanta Falcons @ San Diego Chargers
Winner: Atlanta Falcons.
- The Chargers are 2-0, but they are not that good. However, the Falcons are. Mike Nolan’s defence will destroy Rivers’ offense. And the future MVP, Matt Ryan, will get another win on his way to win the division.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals
Winner: Philadelphia Eagles.
- Are they good enough? Vick will probably throw more INTs, but they’ll still win. That’s how I see it. But wouldn’t it be great if Kevin Kolb led the Cards to a win against Philly?

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Oakland Raiders
Winner: Pittsburgh Steelers.
- The Oakland Raiders will lose again, are they on their way to 0-16? I hope not, but it looks as though they’re going down.

Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos
Winner: Houston Texans.
- Tough game for Manning, and he’ll have to go through a loss at home against the best team in the AFC.

New England Patriots @ Baltimore Ravens
Winner: Baltimore Ravens.
- A really good game, wherein I expect the Ravens to dominate.

Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks
Winner: Green Bay Packers.
- Tough place to get a win, but Rodgers will manage. I beg of you Pete Carroll… Surprise the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment