Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 02, 2011

In need of time, + week 4 predictions!

I'm in need of time, therefore I won't say why I pick the teams to win. But, you'll of course get the winners ;)

Panthers @ Bears
- The Bears win!

Titans @ Browns
- The Titans win!

Steelers @ Texans
- The Texans win!

Vikings @ Chiefs
- The Vikings finally win!

Redskins @ Rams
- The Redskins win!

Bills @ Bengals
- The Bills win!

Lions @ Cowboys
- The Lions win!

Saints @ Jaguars
- The Saints win!

49'ers @ Eagles
- The Eagles win!

Falcons @ Seahawks
- The Falcons win!

Patriots @ Raiders
- The Patriots win!

Giants @ Cardinals
- The Giants win!

Broncos @ Packers
- The Packers win!

Dolphins @ Chargers
- The Chargers win!

Jets @ Ravens
- The Jets win!

Colts @ Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay wins!

That's it - I've got to go!

Once again,
I'm Jeffrey Rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment