Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

#9: It's been a long time..

...Dary! Legendary!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Jeffrey Rex!

As mentioned in the title, it has been a very long time since my last post. That is due to a lot of things.

Since the last time I've done a lot of things, I finished my second year at Odsherreds Gymnasium and attended the Vig Festival in Vig, Denmark. These things have kept me busy, but I'll still finish my projects, just not as thoroughly as hoped.

This means the NFL preview will be shorter than expected - but indeed will appear at some time soon.

But another project will also make its way into this blog, Le Tour de France. I'll mention some things that has happened in my blog as the days go by.

Soon the first Tour de France mention will arrive...

Once again, I'm Jeffrey Rex!

The next blog will be Legen... Wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment